The Junior League of Lawton is excited for your interest in becoming a member! We welcome all women who value our Mission and are committed to provide inclusive environments. Check out membership details below or apply here now.
Meet us at our next social on March 28. Our Junior League women range from executives to mothers to nonprofit activists.
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must possess an interest in voluntarism
- Must provide one reference in relation to voluntarism, work ethic, or relevant projects
- Must obtain one Junior League active or sustaining member recommendation
- If you do not know an active or sustaining member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior League of Lawton accepts applications on a rolling admission. After a one-year completion, provisional members are converted into active membership.
- Pay provisional membership fee of $130
- Volunteer 30 hours
- Attend six of eight general membership meetings
- Attend one sustainer social