Junior League of Lawton strives to partner volunteers with Lawton community projects that align with our impact areas. Our projects range from one-day events to yearlong, reoccurring opportunities. Your organization may also request funding when Junior League volunteers are engaged in the implementation of your project or event. If you would like your organization to be considered for a future Junior League of Lawton project or would like to request volunteers for an event, please complete an Agency Profile here.
- Project or Event should take place within the Lawton community.
- Project or Event should offer meaningful opportunities to use the capabilities of volunteers.
- Project or Event should strive to include at least three (3) Junior League members working together.
- Project or Event should address the timeline of Junior League involvement.
- Project or Event cannot involve any Junior League fundraising.
- Project or Event should have measurable outcomes.