Did you know the Lawton Food Bank was started by former Junior League member Cynthia Crane and her husband? Current Junior League members serve in many capacities at the food bank including packing and loading boxes for the drive thru distribution service. The Lawton Food Bank feeds hundreds of families on an annual basis, and it relies on volunteers and donors to make their mission happen.
Additionally, Junior League of Lawton competes in Food Fight, a competition to raise the most food for our respective food bank compared to other Oklahoma and Texas Junior Leagues.
You can help by
- Reading this year’s details here.
- Following Junior League Facebook page for updates.
- Donating kid-friendly foods at a donation site.
- Sponsoring as a donation site.
- Donating funding to Junior League to benefit the Lawton Food Bank.